November 28, 2011

All About Eyes - Fall




Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked & Hustle
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Sunset Palette (frosted red shade)
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner - True Black
Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves - Black
Prestige Cosmetics Brow Perfection Revitalizing Brow Gel - Clear

You know why I could never imagine myself living in a place with no seasons? Because seeing the leaves change colour is truly a sight to behold. That was what inspired me to use gold and red in this look. To start off, I applied Half Baked (so pretty!) on the lid and up to, but not above, the brow bone; I also applied a smidge of this to the inner, lower lash line. Then I used Hustle (one of my favourites in the Naked Palette) along the outer corner for a smokier effect and also to create some depth. I also used a little of this along the lower lash line for more definition. Then for some drama, I applied one of the red shades from Sleek's Sunet palette along the center of the lid and blending it towards the outer corner (a little "trick" I've seen a few YouTube makeup artists/guru's do in various videos). I have to say, I really like the effect it gives. Perhaps I shall use that trick more often.

Lastly, I applied gel liner along the top lid (flicking it gently otuwards) & along the lower water line; then I applied 2-3 coats of mascara to top lashes.









Hope you all like my Fall look =).







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails