July 26, 2011

My IMATS Haul!

If you saw my last post about IMATS, you would've noticed something completely lacking... What would that be? Why, my IMATS haul, of course!

I spent more than I intended to; but really, who can help themselves at IMATS? Certainly not me...


Large Z Palettes in Zebra & Fabulous Pink


Royal & Langnickel Kabuki & Baby Dome Brushes


Ben Nye Powder Rouge Refills in Golden Amber & Natural Blush


NYX Eyeshadows in Dune, Tropical, Root Beer (which I managed to completely MANGLE 
while de-potting last night. FML) & Jazzy Pink
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Velvet Rope
NYX Matte Nail Polish in Orange
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Black
NYX High Definition Eyeshadow Base
NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Plum Purple
NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel


So there you have it, my very first IMATS Haul! I saw some pretty awesome train cases as well & was sorely tempted to buy one but then I remembered, I'm not a makeup artist. At least not yet! I actually plan on going to school for make up in January (unless other things come up). I mean, as my father says, "you might as well put your obsession with makeup to good use!" Haha! 

I've actually wanted to become a makeup artist for some time now and family members were even telling me that I should study to become one way before I considered it as an option. So hopefully, that'll be my career while I continue to pursue my dream of performing =).

Anyway, I can't wait to dig into these babies! But alas, I must wait til I can photograph them individually before I can even think about touching them. Ahh, the life of a beauty blogger...





Have you been to an IMATS yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails