April 21, 2011

All About Eyes: Runway Edition- Oscar de la Renta

(photo from Makeup For Life)

This is my take on a gorgeous, green look that was seen in Oscar de la Renta's Spring/Summer 2011 Runway show, which I pretty much fell in love with. Check it out:






Products Used:
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Original (teal)
Sephora Color Play 5-in-1 Palette - light blue-green & white-green
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black


With an eye shading brush (I used Sigma's E55), I packed on the light blue-green shade on the lid, ending about halfway across the lid and just at the brow bone. With the same brush, I applied a teal shade along the outer half of the eyelid, creating a subtler flick than the one found on the model. Then with a pencil brush, I used the light blue-green shade again and applied to the the inner third of the lower lash line. With the same brush, I applied the teal shade along the rest of the lower lash line, blending it into the shadow at the outer corner. Next, I applied the white-green shade along the edge of the socket and the brow bone to soften the edges a bit. I used a large, fluffy eyeshadow brush for this.

I wanted the eyebrows to be quite natural, so I simply brushed through the hairs with an EcoTools brow groomer. Then with an EcoTools angled eyeliner brush, I applied Blacktrack Fluidline to the upper lash line, upper water line and lower water line. I created thicker line than one you would find on any of the models because I find my smaller eyes need a bit more definition. Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied 2-3 coats of Cliniqe's High Impact mascara.








Hope you like it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails