November 8, 2010

All About Eyes - Jazzberry




Products Used:
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Sunset (maroon shade)
Annabelle Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow - Jazzberry
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
L'oréal Voluminous Mascara - Black


Another one of my "let's take two random colours and slap them together" looks :p.

So I started off with a maroon shade all over the lid and up to the brow bone. Next up, I applied Jazzberry (a muddy, purple colour) on the "outer v," starting from the outer third of the eye and applying the top part a little bit past the halfway point. Then I applied Blacktrack rather heavily on both the upper and lower lash line, as well as the lower water line. I also made sure to flick it out just a tad. Lastly, I applied a few coats of L'oréal Voluminous Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.







Happy Monday, lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails