August 17, 2010

NOTD: Revlon - Touch Of Mauve





I love pinky-nude colours for those lazy days where I want my nails to look polished but don't want to bother cleaning up the surrounding areas. Yeah, I really can be that lazy. I normally don't do base coats (again, me = lazy) but I found this particular product needs one. It's also quite sheer so if you want full opacity, you'll definitely need at least 3 coats. However, as it doesn't take forever and a day to dry, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. 



What shade are you currently sporting?   


6 comments:

  1. I'm wearing Sephora by OPI's I'm with Brad.:D

    That's a nice color and I agree that it would need a base.:D Lovely color, would look great on all four seasons.:D

    Happy Tuesday, Dani!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing OPI's Blue Moon Lagoon, it's this beautiful aquamarine with rainbow shimmers its gorgeous! On my toes I did rainbow OPI colors. I'm not a huge fan of nude colors but it looks good on you :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, this colour looks identical to the one i'm wearing right now. I mixed mine using several NP and some pigments.

    very cute!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marie - yeah, i think that's why i enjoy nudes; i don't have to wonder if it will match my outfit or the season :p

    @Under the Fluorescents - ooh, blue moon lagoon sounds lovely!

    @Roxy - ooh, aren't you crafty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful nail colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one of my favorite nail polish colors of all time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails